You know how your skin may look dull and rough sometimes making you look older?
We hate this!!
Our skin looks dull due to a couple of things:
1. The shedding of our top layer slows causing thickening of the top layer
2. Dehydrated skin will look thin, flaky, or dull and the overall tone and complexion may appear uneven with fine lines being more noticeable.
3. The number of blood vessels that deliver nutrients and moisture to the skin decline leading to dull and aged looking skin.
If you have any of the above, I got you:
1. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and processed sugar. They all keep skin looking dull.
2. Consume probiotics either in food form or supplements. A healthy gut keeps skin glowing, and probiotics are what keep your gut healthy.
3. Exfoliate at least twice a week to remove top layer of skin and force cell renewal.