I Can Pack for Vacation in my Undereye Bags
I have terrible undereye bags, I hate them, unfortunately, mine are hereditary (thanks Mom!), I’ve had them since I was born. I’m not kidding!
If you aren’t as unfortunate as I am, your puffy eyes may be caused by things that you can fix, like dehydration, sodium levels or sluggish digestion.
As always, I got you…
1. Drink water to flush sodium and avoid processed foods high in sodium
2. Consume coconut water to balance electrolytes such as potassium and sodium
3. Bananas are high in B vitamins and potassium which help keep puffiness and under eye bags to a minimum.
4. Consume greens at every meal
5. Consume cucumbers they’re high in water
6. Avoid grains, sugar, caffeine and alcohol they are diuretics and pull water from the body.
7. Avoid smoked, grilled, or barbecued foods, they tend to be excessively high in sodium
8. Get enough sleep and avoid too much salt as they both help the body retain water.
9. Lymphatic drainage massage is a gentle massage that removes waste and toxins from body tissue.
10. Add a good probiotic into your life