I Had Droopy Dog Syndrome
Donna’s dictionary: droopy dog syndrome – when your skin sags so much that you look like a hound.
This was me, I had droopy dog syndrome. My checks drooped, my eyes drooped, I had jowls, and a waddle (any Ally McBeal fans out there??)
All of this made me look old and made me feel extremely unhappy… like really unhappy
So, I decided to do something about it.
Because collagen is an “inside” job, I changed up my diet:
1. I added foods high in antioxidants to protect the skin from sun damage.
2. Foods high vitamin C, to help synthesize collagen and prevent and treat UV-induced damage.
3. Added the herbs and spices turmeric, rosemary, ginger and cilantro. They are high in
antioxidants and nutrients that protect the skin from sun damage
4. Consume foods high in zinc that helps build up collagen.
5. Exfoliate twice a week to support the building of collagen.
6. I found an amazing, powdered collagen that I took every day.
One last tip: Don’t fall for the whole collagen in your skincare marketing BS.
The collagen molecule is way too large to be absorbed into the skin.
These products are a waste of money. You’re welcome!