First, it’s the fine lines by the eyes and the “11’s” between your brows.
They start out not too deep, but then one day
They’re like crevices!!! One of my friends call it her head butt!
I know, I had them, I hated them.
If you hate them too, keep reading.
Lines and wrinkles are caused by a number of different things, but you don’t really care about that, right?
You just want to know how to make them go away.
You know I got you!
1. Drink water. Dehydrated skin can emphasize wrinkles
2. Consume foods high in antioxidants, they slow down the process that causes lines
3. Consume healthy fats, they create strong skin cell membranes, and are ideal for skin rejuvenation and moisture.
4. Wear sunscreen, with a minimum of SPF 30 daily. The main cause of fine lines and wrinkles is UV damage
5. Use oil-based serums that create a barrier on the skin to keep moisture in.
6. Exfoliate once or twice a week, depending on how sensitive your skin is.
7. Avoid products that irritate or strip the skin of its natural oils, such as soap
8. Manage stress. Stress causes an increase in cortisol in the body. Over time excess cortisol
increases the process that causes wrinkles.
9. Sleep on a satin pillowcase. Cotton pulls moisture out of the skin
10. Don’t chew gum. Gum chewing puts strain on the jaw muscles, eventually breaking down collagen.
11. Don’t use straws. Continuously pursing lips causes wrinkles on the upper lip
Now, go out there and create the amazing skin you deserve!